Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dear Jerusalem Day 27,

Today was marvelous. I should have taken pictures of us getting in from Turkey at 4:30 AM. We were SO out of it. We all slept in until like 11:00 at rolled into brunch in a daze.

The table I sat at was stoked off pitas. I enjoyed trying new Turkish food and consuming a total of, like, 5 loaves of bread in one week.....but I must say I missed our toasted-chocolate-and-peanut-butter-pitas. People here eat them daily.....so should I say mealy.

Although, I already miss the Turkish Delight, baklava, way-better-than-normal fruit, and other interesting foods of Turkey. Ah well. At least I still have you, Jerusalem. I still love you.....but Turkey may or may not have just replaced you. :)

The rest of the day I blogged and went to church and went to this AMAZING concert. It was a simple trio, which if you know me, you know how stoked I was to go. I LOVE TRIOS! Especially classical violin...and especially classical violin in Israel. So worth ditching my homework.

(video to come)


I promise I'll catch up on my blogging soon! You need to meet Turkey. He's my favorite country ever!!!!! (Sorry, Jeru.)

Sincerely, ChloƩ


No comments:

Post a Comment