Monday, May 19, 2014

Cedar Falls Week 20



If we are being honest, this week was a rough week. If I was anywhere but the mission field, I would have cried a ton and been a mess. But bad weeks on the mission are actually way better than even good weeks not on the mission.......so I love my life. My heart is happy, my soul is light, the weather is wonderful, my burden is easy........but my mind was all over the place. I guess I just felt this week that I wanted to "figure everything out" and instead I just slowly kept learning one step at a time. The Spirit was guiding me and the Lord specifically blessed me with peace......but it was just a lot of logic that I haven't worked through yet. It wasn't even anything specific....my mind is just a mess.

And because of it I have way more faith. I think the basis of my entire life is how strongly I know that the priesthood is on the earth. I got a blessing and it was just so blately clear that the priesthood is reality. everything in my life is based around that truth.

Love,
Sister Sumsion

 

No comments:

Post a Comment