Monday, March 3, 2014

Cedar Falls, Week 9, Week 23 Mission


(She didn't really write an email last week to post)

March 3, 2014
Hello,

I'm trying really hard to consecrate my prayers this week to the work. It's pretty amazing what can be accomplished....although it's a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.

This week was zone conference, which is 1/3 of the mission. it covered my zone and 3 others, including Iowa City. (her old area so she got to see old friends)  I literally gave myself an anxiety attack driving up to the stake center. I got to talk to Sister Murphy.  It was SUCH A TENDER MERCY.

 This week I talked to the Lord a lot...because He listens perfectly. He offered me advice, which I was praying desperately for. I am so happy here mom. I love every moment, even when communication is hard. I feel like I am really starting to recognize what the Spirit feels like and do what the Lord wants me to do every minute. 

This week I really tried to focus on being unselfish, and instead I thought about home constantly. The Lord is really helping me to control my thoughts here. IT IS SO FUN.

Crazy how the Lord helps you through other people.

TENDER MERCIES ARE REAL!!!!!!


 Love, Sister Sumsion

From a friend of a friend whose daughter is in this picture too.  Thanks Sister Mindy Marsh

 
Got to see Sis Murphy again

Zone Conference with 1/3 of the whole mission


No comments:

Post a Comment