Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Cedar fall week 10, Week 24 Mission


March 10, 2014
I love this work SO MUCH. My companion and I have really different opinions...but we love each other SO MUCH! It is a lot of learning, but it is SO great. 

I was taught this week to really trust in the resources God has given us. I feel like God is trying to tell me that if I trusted in -  the leaders I have been given, the Book of Mormon, prayers of gratitude, and revelation through church attendance.....ALL WILL WORK OUT!!!!!!! He always attempts to speak to me. I just have to open my heart.

The boots......so, story: I got those boots from Holly, right? The ankle ones...and then you send those big snow boots, right? So there is a sister here that is in an all walking area and she was coming down with pneumonia. Her parents are really struggling and she is REALLY struggling financially. I actually gave the snow boots to her. I asked if they fit her. I think she almost cried. so.......your boots are in a good home.....and I haven't needed them at all because we have our own car. :/ I hope you are not upset because I really am doing good and staying dry and warm. 

I know this is another day of craziness, but please don't worry. I am learning from the Lord.
Keep doing what you are doing
Love, Sister Sumsion 

No comments:

Post a Comment