Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dear independence,

This is the face that grabbed my attention two seconds longer than normal today. Two brief second where I thought, "I'm so glad he's my best friend." And then enjoyed that moment for the rest of the day.

I can theorize all I want about what makes people bond together and why people are rude and what makes people happy and why people do the things they do. But it's nice once in awhile to be happy without a reason in the world. Or maybe there is a reason. But I'm too distracted to think if it.

Today was just a good day. Spent with my bestest friend. Knowing, at each moment, that we both wanted to be there. And sometimes that's all you need.

'nuff said. And yet, this post doesn't even do it justice. And I have a feeling it never will.

Love, Clo

No comments:

Post a Comment