Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dear Adventure (Day 2),

I think I may just start a count-up calendar for the rest of my life. I think one thing I took away from this Jerusalem experience was that life is exciting/beautiful/ if you are looking for it. I'm sure there are adorable cafes, old homes, beautiful back-alleys, and interesting people in Provo...I've just never really taken the time to look.

So this is day 2 of my adventure (ok I don't think I'm really going to count again, but you get the idea): A family road trip to Colorado for my dad's bike race. 

Total length: 103 miles
Total elevation gain (aka the uphill): about 14,000 ft
My dad's time: 8:12:32
Award in category: third
Personal record: beat
Proud daughter: definitely

Oh and did I mention this is his tenth time finishing the race? Yeah. My dad is legit. Enjoy the video! -C.

Sorry it's kinda small here. Maybe try YouTube? <3 LOVE!

OH! and music credit goes to Kelsee. How are you so good at country music???? Love you girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment