Monday, November 18, 2013

IOWA CITY - week 6, week 8 mission


Hola Familia! 

Bienvenida a Iowa! hahah jk. I'm speaking English. :) But sometimes I forget. I saw the pictures you sent me of Ben this week and they were "blazed in my mind' all week. (just like Grandpa always says).

I LOVE THIS WORK. I love it so much. My testimony grows so much everyday that I hardly recognize myself from yesterday. 

Sister Lloyd has changed my entire life. The way I think, the way I feel, the way I love. She is my role model of things she doesn't even know I needed. Her character is more than I could have ever asked for.  I can't even describe how merciful and loving our Father in Heaven is because He blessed me with her. She is an exceptional missionary and one of my favorite human beings on this planet. We get the call TODAY to know if we are staying together for transfers on Thursday. I have SO MUCH I still need to learn from her.

Dominique. Cutest 12 year old of my life. I feel so much love for her and I've talked to her a total of 4 times now. She is having a really hard time in her life due to family stuff and a member referred her to us and she committed to baptism in december the first time we met with her. I wish I could show you the complete and pure joy I feel everytime she talks. Satan is a complete jerk and I have told him several times this week to get lost. He works hard on everyone, but we know there is a STRONGER force at work here, and I can tell that she listens to that one. She's amazing.

Scott T---. The truck driver that Sister Lloyd and Sister Harkness found. He was baptized last week. FREAKING MOST HUMLBE MAN EVER. Teaching him the "recent convert lessons" is the funnest thing ever. He took us out to dinner this week to thank us for changing his life. I feel like I did nothing. He was so humble he let God do all the teaching for him.

Iowa is GORGEOUS. I'm moving here. And it's warm still. So happy.

This work is amazing. All I can say is READ YOUR SCRIPTURES EVERYDAY and you will never, ever doubt the truth of this church
Gosh. Never enough time. LOVE YOU.
~Sister Chloé Michelle Sumsion~
 
Scott T
Thumbs up for Scott T

 
The Sisters over the University ward in Iowa City.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment