Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dear Andy Worhol,

It's one of THOSE days.

One of those days you are happy for no reason.
One of those days you don't know why you are.
One of those days you try to understand.
One of those days you just don't get life.

But today is one of those days you don't exactly care.

One of those days you are happy to be alive.
One of those days ok with just doing...this.
One of those days with up moods and down moods.
One of those days you are grateful.

Sarah and I found this quote in the MOA the other day and geeked out over it. It's cool to think that maybe someday we can figure out how to live life. She and I certainly spend a lot of time trying. Hoping we are successful. And that is something that (probably because I'm a psych major) I am not ashamed of. And that I'm glad she understands.

Thank you Andy Worhol, for putting words to a day I cannot. I hope to make you proud.
-ChloƩ Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment