Monday, September 3, 2012

Dear Provo,


I've been around your streets for over a week now. And I love you. Partly because you are full of just as much adventure as I had this summer...partly because I can find little glimpses of Jerusalem all around.
i have about 15 of these pictures amidst the holy ground of the holy land.

looking for my textbooks and these ones catch my eye instead...


i wish...

good ol' jeru byu logo

.........been there.......

i believe this is heather's skirt???

brought this guy with me all the way from pam's closet.
man, do i miss that girl.
and how i love this shirt because of it.

ahava.
love.
jerusalem.
forever.
Eight glorious months in Provo with my four favorite roommates and eighty of my closest friends from the center: here I come.
-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment